Ever smelled a rose and instantly felt more serene? How about a whiff of peppermint that helps you feel more alert? Or lemon that makes you feel refreshed?
If so, you have already experienced a little of what essential oils can do.
“What do I actually do with Essential Oils?”
That was certainly the first question I asked, but you will find that oils quickly get incorporated into daily life. People diffuse oils daily to uplift spirits or help them concentrate during work or prayer time. They use Thieves Vitality oil to support a healthy immune system*. They use Stress Away to relieve stress, and Lavender to create a sense of calm before sleep. They use them as chemical-free perfumes, as flavor in their water and food, as cleaning agents, and more.
Why choose Young Living essential oils
As we got serious about essential oils, we researched Young Living as a company and were impressed by their quality (above organic) and seed to seal process. They own most of the farms themselves; they weed by hand; they use their own oils for pest control; and they gently distill their oils without chemicals.
They also rigorously test their final product both in-house and by a third party to meet therapeutic standards. Plants and their oils are powerful yet delicate in nature. Their essential oils are 100% therapeutic grade, effective and safe.
Plus, Young Living has the best and most affordable starter kits out there. They make it easy for a newbie to get started!
The best way to start – order a Young Living Premium Starter Kit! This kit retails for over $300, but as a Wholesale Member, you get a 46% discount!
- A Dewdrop Home Diffuser (an $83 value. I use mine daily!)
- 5 mL bottles of the following essential oils:
- Lavender (for relaxation)
- Peppermint Vitality (add flavor to water or food, may support digestion*)
- Lemon Vitality (bright aroma, good for flavoring water, salad dressings, and other foods)
- Frankincense (for youthful skin and spiritual connection)
- PanAway (cool, stimulating aroma, great for massages)
- Copaiba Vitality (may support wellness*, add to tea for soothing flavor)
- Thieves Vitality (may support healthy immune system*, spicy flavor perks up coffee and tea)
- Purification (to remove bad odors)
- RC (diffuse to create a spa-like, relaxing experience, place a few drops in a hot bath to invigorate you)
- DiGize (may support wellness*, great mealtime companion, add flavor to water)
- A bonus oil! 5 mL bottle of Stress Away (one of my favorites!)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment (to turn any oil into a roll on – I put this on my Stress Away)
- 10 sample packets for travel or sharing with family and friends
- 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (a yummy antioxidant supplement)
- 10 Love it? Share it? Sample Oil Bottles and Sample Business Cards
- Product guide, magazine, and other member resources
You don’t need to “sell” oils to be part of this
For Wholesale Members there is no requirement to sell or meet monthly quotas.
But if you’d like to earn some extra income…
Wholesale Members do have the option of sharing oils with their friends and family in order to earn commissions and participate in promotions for free oils. You can even build your own business this way. If this is something you’re interested in, sign up with me and I’ll help you get started! There are tons of free training and business material to help you. And plenty of support along the way too!
Sign me up!
To get started, just follow these steps.
- Click HERE
- Choose Your Membership (“Member” is the best route – save 24% on all products and 46% off premium starter kit!)
- Select your Country and Language.
- My Sponsor/Enroller ID is already filled out for you. I am here to help you on your essential oils journey!
- Click Continue.
- Select your Starter Kit, sign-up with Essential Rewards auto-ship (this is optional but you earn points and free stuff every month!), add more products (also optional), and click next.
- Fill in your information.
- Agree to Terms & Conditions.
- Click Agree and Continue.
- Confirm order. You are all set!
Congratulations! Welcome to the amazing world of essential oils!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.